The Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Want to be part of something special? A true once in a lifetime career opportunity? Welcome to the Aequitas NEO Exchange. We’re redefining the role of a national stock exchange in Canada using a bold new blueprint that puts investors, companies, and dealers first, that gives Canadians an exchange they can believe in, and the industry an exchange they can be proud of.
To do this, we need staff who understand the magnitude of this opportunity and who want to be part of the leading edge of the next generation of stock exchanges. If you are looking for an exceptional opportunity to work with a team of outstanding people all focused on one goal, then browse through our career opportunities and see if there is an opportunity for you to add value to the team!
Application Support Engineer
The Application Support Engineer will join the Technology Operations team in running the stock exchange and all satellite applications, to ensure the stability and performance of the NEO platform. This is a senior role requiring quick and comprehensive learning of various capital markets products.
There is a heavy emphasis on technical competency: candidates with prior experience as systems administrators are encouraged to apply. A background in capital markets is beneficial but not necessary.
The candidate is expected to display competency in:
- applications support,
- troubleshooting complex issues,
- quickly learning concepts, protocols, processes and technologies, both technical and financial in nature,
- making critical decisions under pressure.
Manager, Regulatory Compliance
Reporting to the General Counsel and Corporate Secretary, the Manager, Regulatory Compliance will be responsible for:
- Ongoing regulatory reporting for the exchange and its affiliates, and coordinating support (where required) from the business lines and functional areas, as applicable.
- Preparing and managing the exchange’s ad hoc regulatory filings.
- Managing responses to regulatory inquiries and initiatives.
- Researching and reporting on any regulatory matters, as requested, and keeping current with industry initiatives.
- Maintaining regulatory compliance policies and procedures and proactively them keeping up to date with any applicable changes.
- Supporting the General Counsel in special projects, including those related to advocacy work in the capital markets industry.
Project Delivery Manager
- Work with business heads and team members to develop project schedules and other project management artifacts - project documentation, approvals, spreadsheets, meeting minutes, status reports, risk/issue/action logs
- Work with project teams to understand and drive all work, task and project assignments
- Identify and communicate project challenges and risks in a timely manner
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, project scope, and unexpected delays
- Develop, review and publish project status reports and meeting minutes
- Special projects as required